As the dreaded school creeps ever closer I decide to start something new. 2 years ago I joined twitter, 1 year ago Youtube and this year I've decided to start a new blog web-page. I've always enjoyed writing about 'stuff' since I could learn to write and hence I decided this was a good thing to do. It will mainly consist of things I find interesting and that I hope will interest you. Some may be very long if I decide to rant on about something but then I have LOTS of rants!
I'm not one of those people who stick to a structured timetable... I like to do things spontaneously when I want to. So you shouldn't expect a blog every Monday or Saturday or anything. I'll post a link to the new blog on my twitter and (if you know me personally) Facebook. I'll also most likely mention it in the closest Youtube video.
I hope you enjoy reading what I write about and make sure you check out my Youtube and Twitter straight after this!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/andrewdaviess
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/andrewdavies15

No comments:
Post a Comment